Monday, October 24, 2016



This is my self- insertion project. I found a pretty recent picture of myself in a fancy dress and I wanted to place myself somewhere that's also fancy where I have never been- the red carpet. I think it would be so cool to be famous and on the red carpet. It was hard to find a picture of red carpet with paparazzi actually taking pictures without a celebrity already in my place, so I just chose this one. In order to make the lighting from each sources similar I had to play with the settings for a while, and I had to keep re-doing my picture by erasing out obvious edges, but overall it wasn't too difficult. It didn't need too much shadow edits because the original photo cut off my feet so I put my picture towards the bottom of the page. However, I still like illustrator more than Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment